Wednesday 5 December 2012

Here I go again!

Currently sitting in Heathrow departure longe waiting for my delayed flight to Hong Kong.

Oh the glamourous life I lead! Up at 03.00 this morning to gt a 04.10 coach from Swansea to Heathrow, you know you're part of the jet set when sat in a freezing cold town centre bus station, chatting to some poor guy who uses the place as his house most nights of the week!

I'm off on a short trip to China as you may have guessed, I'll arrive in Chongqing some time today or tomorrow depending on my body clock's view of the time zone, then into meetings for a day or two before flying on to Zhuzhou City on the weekend.

I should be home more or less this time next week, give or take an hour or twelve!

I shall update as I venture forth.. what new experiences lie in wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate any feedback so please feel free to comment in any manner you wish.